I thought of something fun I can do! I’m going to try to name every Christmas present I received from Santa off the top of my head!
Ready? Set? GO!
- Ladybug Pillow Pet (It’s a pillow, it’s a pet – it’s a Pillow Pet!)
- Jewelry-making pad-thing…so my projects stay in place!
- Pliers (for jewelry-making – and the handles are fun, bright colors!)
- Four pairs of sleep shorts (haven’t worn them yet because I haven’t felt like shaving my legs and then going to sleep – seems like a waste.)
- Black blouse with purple flowers on it
- SCARLET Liz Claiborne purse (a dinky one!)
- TURQUOISE wallet (that doesn’t really fit in the dinky purse! It makes paying for things at the cash register much more fun!) [/sarcasm] ; )
- pretty grey, black and purple plaid-ish coat
- two toothbrushes (stocking stuffers)
- Candy cane body wash (once again, stocking stuffer)
- a trillion bottles of nail polish (Stocking stuffer…S.S. for short)
- collection of poetry books (names like Billy S., Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allan Poe…)
Yeah…I know there is more…but I can’t quite think of anything else at the moment…my mind seems to have gone a little fuzzy.
Well that was fun.